Shooting Training takes place on three levels:
Basic - for people who've never had to deal with weapons
advanced - for people who already know how to use weapons by at least a basic
expert - only for people who work in the uniformed services and perform specific tasks in teams realization
TICKETS IN FORCE MONTHLY AND ANNUAL CARD CLUB IN SEASON 2015/2015
RULES OF CENTRE Strzelecki BLACK ANGEL
- 1 A club has the right and duty to raise their overall efficiency, theoretical and practical knowledge archers.
- 2. Club Member is obligated to care for the reputation BLACK ANGEL.
- 3 Club Member is obliged to observe:
- Rules of Procedure of the club,
- the principles of safety the use of weapons,
- the existing provisions on: weapons and ammunition, sport shooting,
- Command instructor or guide shooting.
- 4 The skills acquired in the club can be used only in accordance with applicable law.
- 5 Practice shooting may only be performed by an instructor or guide shooting.
- 6 Before you start training, club member is obliged to:
- hold a valid medical certificate.
- having current insurance against, accidents,
- timely payment of club fees and membership fees.
- 7 shooting instructor or leader has the right and duty not to allow the shooter to participate in training, if he finds him:
a) poor health,
b) incorrect clothing,
c) non-compliance with the instructions of the instructor, lecturer shooting,
d) a breach of security shooting,
e) does not comply with the provisions of § 6.
f) the impairment in their weapons or ammunition.
- 8 A person convicted or negative opinion can not be a member of the club.
- 9 club member is obliged to take care of the equipment the club, and damages caused by the shooter in the club's assets, the shooter must immediately fix it.
- 10 Membership of the club shall cease if:
- the lack of paid annual contributions,
- Lack of a current accident insurance,
- lack of timely medical examinations,
- conviction for an offense
- failure to comply with the provisions of these Regulations club.